Dec 24, 2019
- Segment 1: Deanna's Background (starts at 2:35)
- Segment 2: Why Hammer Throw? (starts at 8:30)
- Segment 3: Career Injuries (starts at 13:30)
- Segment 4: Role Models? (starts at 19:38)
- Segment 5: Trainer, Coach, Husband (starts at 37:52)
- Segment 6: Being a Role Model Yourself (starts at 48:22)
- Segment 7: Rio 2016 & Qatar 2019 (starts at 54:05)
- Segment 8: USADA Drug Testing (starts at 1:06:57)
- Segment 9: Feeling of Winning Gold (starts at 1:21:10)
- Segment 10: 2020 & Beyond (starts at 1:23:19)
- Segment 11: Fan Questions (starts at 1:29:48)
Andrew Corns of The Sports Take Lunch Break sat down with St.
Louis native, Olympian and World Champion, Deanna Price for an
in-depth one-on-one interview.
The Sports Take Lunch Break is brought to you by Office
Essentials, your hometown St. Louis supplier of all the office
supplies and furniture you need to run and grow your business.
Learn more today at stlofficesupplies.com.
Follow Office Essentials on our social media pages: